Friday 1 May 2015

Two Week Catch UP again -.-

20th to the 1st of May 
Well, on Friday, I helped with Home Ec practicals which was interesting, it was weird going back and seeing what I did last year and how I never noticed the House Wife during the exam.

Image result for cooking


This week and last wasn't too eventful except that it was my last day of Work Experience! I still can't believe how quick the year has gone by! 

I've been to three different places and they were all amazing experiences for me! I've grown up a little and understand how different businesses work! I am going to miss it though...

It was great working with different people and learning new skills and working with children and adults.

I don't think I would have matured as much as I have if I went straight into 5th year which I am thankful for.
Especially the trips which were amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment